ADMIN: The Way We Were

  • Subject: ADMIN: The Way We Were
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 17:43:33 -0700

Hi all,

I apologize for being so slow to address this attachments issue, but
I was at the convention and then had some catching up to do.

We are now back to the way we were with attachments, that is they
will be included with the message instead of the thumbnwil you were
(sometimes) getting.

I hope you all enjoy them.

Thanks

John