Re: Kansas City National - Historics #6

  • Subject: Re: Kansas City National - Historics #6
  • From: "Ann Conway" <amconway@telusplanet.net>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 02:25:35 -0600

These are all lovely, thanks for posting them. Flutter-bye is one of my favorites, although this bunch has nicer form than I've seen on mine, probably because we have frequent high winds, and it's a little light on substance as well as being tall. My Dogrose and Mme Chobaut haven't bloomed, so it was nice to see those. I might have to move them. They aren't in a prime location. Red Douglas certainly is nice, and I was particularly taken with Auritero-Mohr and Eros.
Thanks again!