Re: Kansas City National - Historics #6

  • Subject: Re: Kansas City National - Historics #6
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 01:42:50 -0700 (PDT)

From one night-owl to another - Hi Ann.
My favorite was Flutter-bye.  I had never seen it and was very impressed.  Also - all the trek pictures were taken under very windy conditions.  I frequently had to focus the camera and then wait until the flower bounced back into the viewfinder.  Almost steady prairie winds with extra gusts all the time.  It was interesting.

Have a good night.

Jan in Chatsworth