RE: Re: Kansas City National - Spec & Spec-X #5

  • Subject: RE: Re: Kansas City National - Spec & Spec-X #5
  • From: "laura berenson" <lsberenson@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 05:24:53 -0500

Jan, thanks so much for the welcome to the group (and thanks, everyone else, as well)....I'm racing out of here and don't have much time to compose an email or to respond to the other emails welcoming me to the group, but I wanted to let you know that your unknown is a hellebore. I also wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed those photos of the historics. My favorite is Flutter Bye, which I like particularly for the way the scape branches.
BTW, when I first posted, I should have said that I'd to see photos of the historics and of the older ones from the 60s and 70s. To the extent that irises that are merely oldies are no longer commercially available or are hard to find, it's interesting to see actual images.
Laura Berenson
Pipersville, PA