Re: TB: more sdlgs
  • Subject: Re: TB: more sdlgs
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 20:29:17 -0000

Thanks Chad,

Have you only tried with pink? I liked the pattern on the top and middle photos, but it's not as distinctive as seen on Puccini. I just didn't the combo of colors on the 2nd photo. Either color is fine, but not together. But I didn't expect any visual _expression_ of the pattern and I think both those results derive from the pattern so I think you are probably correct about it's being at least partially dominant.