My NOID's blooming today
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: My NOID's blooming today
  • From: Deb Cranford <estrail1rider@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 08:19:42 -0700 (PDT)

I have been spending my time the last few days trying to
 keep up with my historical NOID irises that have been blooming.
 Trying to get them identified and getting their photos.
 Two I found are Frank Adams and Indian Chief. Another was
identified by a very helpful person on HIPS as Moonlight.
4 new ones today and guess that will take up most of my day
 today along with trying to figure out which new historicals
I would like to get from the HIPS sale coming up if they are
 available.
The 4 for today that I will be working on are attached. Anyone
knowing right off....all help appreciated. I am learning!
The first two are of the same iris. The small flowered on is 29" tall...is it still a TB?
The white is 44" tall and the flower is 7" tall!! I have never
seen such a huge bloom!
Deb

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg