Re: HYB-TBwstrange
  • Subject: Re: HYB-TBwstrange
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 02:14:26 -0000

Seems like I remember a discussion on one of the lists where this type of growth was called a 'proto-horn'. Seem to remember that is was sort of a precursor to actually having an appendage and possibly a good choice to use with those that expressed it more fully. The thinking was the appearance of a proto-horn involved the same genetics for producing spaceage appendages. Been a while now, so that's probably pretty skimpy info.

I like the sound of how white this one is.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA