Hi all,
In the spirit of sharing results, I'm posting a seedling from 'Mountain Sunrise' X 'Decadence.'  This is
the kind of seedling you might expect to get from this cross.  Also blue and purple bi-tones with and without fall rims.  (I've only seen three)
This is another of my experiments and considered to be a first generation cross.  Rebloom is not expected in this generation.
Betty Wilkerson
Bridge In Time Iris Gardens
KY Zone 6