HYB: pod parents again
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: HYB: pod parents again
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 21:15:37 -0500

Still adjusting what I can do and put in the folder. I'm not nearly as
organized as the rest of you folks :). If I used a flat wagon, I'd be
setting myself up for a crash on my slopes. I hope you have that bucket
w/seat nailed down in the Lubbock wind! Otherwise you'll be spending some
time chasing a runaway seat. I'm thinking too that I'm going to get lost in
parentheses somewhere down the line if I keep using seedlings as parents.
This looked complicated enough that I resorted to colored fonts. I just
have trouble remembering seedling numbers as opposed to names. I have a
system, but it's taken years for a couple of numbers to stick. If I have to
go look it up, then I might as well have the names. Saves time for me.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA

JPEG image