Re: HYB: Seedling with better than average PBF
  • Subject: Re: HYB: Seedling with better than average PBF
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 02:31:06 -0000

I'm really looking forward to growing an iris with purple-black foliage, stalks and spathes with a turquoise bloom. How long do you think it's gonna take? I'm not getting any younger! If the die hadn't already been cast, I'd probably have tried for that turquoise or blue-green color. I've some growing I didn't toss because the color was present. But they haven't cooperated and I haven't given it a lot of attention because I'd already set myself in other directions. I do think it can be done with enough work.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA