Re: HYB: SDB seedling AP30/9
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: SDB seedling AP30/9
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 19:18:28 +0200

Hello Anja,
was it a bee pod or did you just forgot to put a label after you played the bee?

I like it, how was the bud count?

Here also the rain has been quite annoying, but since we now have accurate weather forecast, i managed to crop pollen before the rain, that allows me to pollinate immediately after the rains stops without having to wait two days to get fresh pollen on the flowers .

Still, it doesn't keep good very long, so, since this week the rain should last,  i have frozen all the pollen !
Now it is safe, and i can wait for better days!

Gives me time to sort out the photos i took these last weeks, will have them on Flickr soon if the rains lasts long enough!

Your neighbor from the North,

Loïc