Re: HYB: Seedling WP23/1
  • Subject: Re: HYB: Seedling WP23/1
  • From: sdayres2@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 18:56:09 EDT

Looks a little bit like a fruit.  Maybe a pineapple?  Love the broken color dots over yellow.
In a message dated 5/30/2010 12:19:48 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time, zirpan@freenet.de writes:

Thank you to everyone who commented on my seedling pictures. This is my favorite IB seedling this year (parentage unknown). It looks like a broken color luminata. What would you call this pattern?
Anja Germany zone 6