Re: Orange RE seedling
  • Subject: Re: Orange RE seedling
  • From: Colleen and Les Modra <lecol@adsl.on.net>
  • Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 05:07:15 -0700

Very very nice wide orange, thanks for sending me the photo, I was attracted to all the lace and colour and branching.

Colleen Modra
Thermomix Consultant
Mt Pleasant
South Australia
0419 858 145

On 4/05/2011 7:54 AM, Michael Sutton wrote:

This is the orange you crossed with Orangelo.  It was just opening it's first bud so you didn't get to see the flower.  this is one of the rebloomers from the cross, am thinking of introducing it as it grows like a weed, with 8 to 9 buds and is kinda nice.
thought you would like to see it, it is a bit oranger, darker and more ruffled in real life.