Re: Re: REB: Genteel
  • Subject: Re: Re: REB: Genteel
  • From: Jill Gibson <gibb@wildblue.net>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 14:31:24 -0500

Betty, does Platinum have crystalline edges like Genteel?  I'll have to check them out a bit more.

Jill Gibson

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 2:26 PM, Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com> wrote:

I grow Platinum which is a white sibling to Genteel.  Grows very well here.  Lots of stalks.  Blooms in the fall here.  I've used it in a few crosses but haven't seen any blooms yet.

  <<.  Unlike Eternal Bliss, G has never rotted here.>>
Betty W.