[PHOTO] a case of mistaken identity... | Thu, 6 May 1999 11:28:08" />

[PHOTO] a case of mistaken identity...

Last week I posted a picture of this flower.  My garden mapsaid  it was
SATAN'S MISTRESS.  Obviously that was wrong.  A few folks thought it might

Today the real SATAN'S MISTRESS bloomed right next to the imposter.  Which
means the original iris I mistook should actually be GREEN EYED SHEBA.

GREEN EYED SHEBA (Carl Boswell, 1984, OGB-) Smoky rose stands; medium rosy
maroon falls with brown overlay; green signal; orange beard tipped blue.

Everything seems to match, but I don't see any green!

P.S. SATAN'S MISTRESS is just gawjus!!!

JPEG image

JPEG image

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com