[PHOTO] TB: Coalignition | Thu, 6 May 1999 11:28:47" />

[PHOTO] TB: Coalignition

This iris was being discussed a few weeks (months?) ago on IRIS-TALK.
Somehow I was expecting more from it...I guess I had hoped for blacker

This is from Tom Burseen from 1993, I think.  It's a bit windblown in the
photo.  We're having strong gusty winds this morning.  Harrumph!

PS: I pollenated COALIGNITION with pollen from SATAN'S MISTRESS.  If the
cross takes, the babies could be gawjus!

JPEG image

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com