[PHOTO] Re: TB: Green & Gifted | Mon, 10 May 1999 17:14:52" />

[PHOTO] Re: TB: Green & Gifted

Dennis,
Paul Blyth is eldest son of Lesly and Barry Blyth's. The attached photo from
their 1983-84 catalog show all Blyth's family at that time. So now Paul is
about 31 year old, Timothy-26 and Heidi-24. . Don't be surprised if you will
see Timothy or Heidi names as iris originators. Still in catalog of 1992-93
all they had located their own regestered hybrids. Lesly also have
registered her own hybrids.
Cool spring in Lithuania. Only first pumilas bloom.
Edmundas Kondratas
stogutis@kaunas.omnitel.net
Kaunas, Lithuania,  zone 5.

-

>GREEN AND GIFTED (P. Blyth, 1989) Creamy green with busy brown beards.
>
>Who is P. Blyth?  I know about Barry, but not P. Blyth.
>
>Columbines just make the coolest companion plants for irises, don't you
>think?  These are those Giant McKanna's Mixed Hybrids.
>
>GREEN & GIFTED got the most "oohs" & "ahhs" from garden visitors so far
>this spring, but I'm not taken by it.  Personally, I'm still swooning over
>SATAN'S MISTRESS and GIDEON VICTORIOUS.

JPEG image