Re: Digest Number 92

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Jan Clark wrote:

> From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
>
> Dennis, Harold, and anyone else who posts photo's regularly, would it be
> possible to include the address for the photo archives at Mallorn.com on
> each post so that people who receive iris-photos in digest form can go
> direct? I have (yet again) lost this address, and don't know where to find
> it.
> Perhaps you could add it to your signatures?

Well, if you can remember Mallorn.com, then all you have to do is put "www."
in front of it and send your browser there. Click on "Mailing lists" and then
on iris-photos.

Once you are there, create a bookmark, and you never have to worry again.

Both iris-talk and iris-photos archive addresses are in all my mail
signatures, and I don't see a need (or have an objection) for it to be in
every post to the list.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at: