Re: seedling help

--- In iris-photos@y..., "Mike Sutton" <suttons@l...> wrote:
> Hey, need help with this one.  We keep walking by and looking at it
and saying hmmmmmm.  What do you all think?
> Thanks for any help.
> Mike

Nice color and acceptable form. I can't evaluate branching and bloom
count but  assume they must be acceptable or you woudn't be
considering it. To me the telling point would be how early it
reblooms. If it is early in the season then it will likely rebloom in
colder areas and this would make introducable. I'll test it if you
like. :-)

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!
Includes black and color ink.