[PHOTO] TB: Afternoon Delight NOT | Fri, 16 Nov 2001 09:44:16" />

[PHOTO] TB: Afternoon Delight NOT

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Afternoon Delight NOT
  • From: laurief <laurief@paulbunyan.net>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 01 09:42:30 -0600

Hi Everybody,

After having previously posted pics of all the named cvs that bloomed in
my beds this spring-summer, I thought it best to wait until after
bloom/shipping/transplanting season to post pics of my "unknowns".  I'm
hoping to acquire lists of potential matches for each of my unknowns that
I can spend the winter researching.  I don't know if I'll ever manage to
positively identify any of my unknowns, but I would surely appreciate
your help in narrowing down the possibilities.

This first one is a TB I acquired under the name AFTERNOON DELIGHT.  It
doesn't seem to match any other pics of AD I have seen.

I would appreciate any possible IDs to add to my list for this cv.

zone 3b northern MN - clay soil

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!
Includes black and color ink.