Re: comparison

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: comparison
  • From: lmmunro@hotmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:27:59 -0000

Hi Mike:
    What qualifies something as a "dud"? What is wrong with this one?

--- In iris-photos@y..., "Mike Sutton" <suttons@l...> wrote:
> The colorful dud
>   Do you guys ever get any duds?  These are all scrumptious.
>   Mike Sutton wrote:
>     Tried to figure out how to give  you an idea of the size and
substance of this flower.  Couldn't hold the flower, hold up a
quarter and take a picture so I put the quarter on the shoulder.
Maybe this will give an idea of the size of the flower.Mike

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!
Includes black and color ink.