Software

The software that I used for the Iris picture show is called Impatica
(http://www.impatica.com). I agree about the distortion of the iris images
being awful, but to make everything look nice and tidy I just "squeezed" the
image to fit into the frame. As time goes by I will crop my photos down to
the size I need and then put them in the frames, then I won't get the
distortion.

For bigger viewing on your PC you can change your display (for PC's go to
Control Panel, Display) size to 640X480 and the images get somewhat bigger.
I was trying to get the most images I could on one page without having to
scroll horizontally or vertically, thus the size you see now.

Janice Frizzell
Beautiful Sunny day in TN