Re: ADMIN: Poll

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: ADMIN: Poll
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:49:14 -0500

There are people who find the transition of Iris-talk from Yahoo to Mallorn sufficiently confusing that it would give me pause about moving Iris-photos too, especially if the photos were to be separate from the text of posts.
One other consideration--I don't know if others experience this, but I find wait time for the Mallorn pages to come up rather long, particularly at high use times.  I'm on cable, so most things "pop" rather quickly.  Mallorn does not.  This might get serious with some of the larger picture files we find at times.
Irritating as I find Yahoo's advertising and having to go TWO pages to get to a message much of the time I'll vote "no change" too.
Neil Mogensen  z 6b/7a near Asheville, NC

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor