Re: ADMIN: Poll

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ADMIN: Poll
  • From: Kitty Johnston kitty@ojai.net
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 09:05:32 +0000

I agree with the others who want to keep it as it is.  I know it sounds easy, but I don't like the
switch through the other sites.  I have had trouble when other groups have tried this.  I like
having the picture right there.  This is iris photos and that is what I am here for.  So my vote
is to stay as it is.

Ojai, CA