RE: tranlation

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] tranlation
  • From: "Gina Sideris" jpapillon@earthlink.net
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 21:03:08 -0500

Pearl –

Here’s what I think the Spanish message translates to:

“My name is Silvia, and like all of you, I have a passion for irises.  Because I am a painter, I translate that passion into pictures.

You may not understand my words, but someone in the group might speak Spanish.  As for me, I understand very little English, so I must translate each message.  Of all ways (of speaking) pictures are the universal language.

A kiss to you all.”

I’ve only had high school Spanish, but I think that’s it.  I know enough to decipher what I read, but not enough to construct a reply.  Hope I’ve been helpful.

Gina