Re: unknown?&book suggestions?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] unknown?&book suggestions?
  • From: "Will Warner" wildbill@techie.com
  • Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 11:07:26 -0600

Thanks Betty, That's really good advice.  I have 2 years of seedlings now.  Hopefully alot of those
will bloom this year.  Besides these I have select one's I ordered from suttons and local places.  I
plan to cross the seedlings to the best rebloomers.  This is the first year my rebloomers have really
performed.  I'm really enjoying looking for bloom stalks, and finding quite a few.  Some of my
seedlings are from older parents, while others should be newer(haven't bloomed yet).  I really
enjoy watching new seedlings bloom.  I'm always checking out the stalk as it comes up, and
looking at the bud, guessing what it's gonna look like, and usually surprised when it actually
blooms.  Thanks Will