Re: Center Stage

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Center Stage
  • From: "Mary Swann-Young" MryL1@msn.com
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 11:20:29 -0500
  • Seal-send-time: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 11:20:29 -0500

I'm hoping to do pretty much the same thing next year (not in November though!) if I can get control of land behind my house.
Am curious to know how you are organizing the planting order, starting with a large open area.  Alphabetical? By color? Was thinking I'd make sure I never planted any next to another that could be mistaken for it. Was also thinking I'd like to plant 3 separate clumps  and dig one every third year.  Also, are you putting down a  mulch between the rows?
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here