Re: Input needed

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Input needed
  • From: "Will Warner" wildbill@techie.com
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 23:16:38 -0600

Mike, I really like Snowmelt:).  It has really nice form. Not too ruffled, standards proportionate to
the falls, and with enough substance to stand up. Just right, and a good name too.   The "wide
plic." has really wide falls, and the style arms are neat.  I'd need to see the standards, from the
side,  to really judge it.  Are the buds really fat, with such wide falls?  It looks to have really heavy
substance to the petals.    I'm really sad tonite, it's 29degrees right now.  I've got 10 bloomstalks
frozen out in the yard.  I had to work late tonite, and didn't get home in time to try and cover
them.  I looked at them with the flashlight and they look really frozen, too late.    Tea leaves had
two stalks around 3", one with 2 branches, the other with 3.  Harvest of memories has/had 4
coming out of it.   This was my first year with good rebloom, or atleast almost.  Well, that's the
weather for you here in SWMO.  One day it's 80, and the next it's 30.   Freezin'....Will