[PHOTO] variegated seedling (1) | Mon, 10 Nov 2003 06:09:22" />

[PHOTO] variegated seedling (1)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] variegated seedling (1)
  • From: "Donald Eaves" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 06:07:44 -0600

I have 5 of these.  I tried to get them on a single page, but when I did it
was pointless as you couldn't tell anything about them.  I'm wanting to get
them so those that might be interested can see them and compare.  Sorry to
have to post five photos.  The increase that is visible on this one is about
1 1/2 inches tall to give an idea of scale.  There's another increase on the
backside of the fan about an inch tall.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA