Re: variegated seedling (1)

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: variegated seedling (1)
  • From: "Christopher Darlington" chris.darlington@sympatico.ca
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:30:37 -0000

I haven't see the photos yet because I'm reading the mails at Yahoo
but I curious whether you saved the pollen from the AB's and used it
later for these TB X AB crosses or were the plants in bloom at the
same time.  I'm curious to know if bloom times over lap so I don't
have to save and store pollen. Next year will be my first real AB
experience so I need to get prepared to collect and store pollen , if
necessary.  This will necessitate me sifting through the archives to
reinvestigate what people do and what I may be doing wrong. I've
never got a successful take from stored pollen, not yet anyway.