RE: variegated seedling (5)

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] variegated seedling (5)
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:55:11 -0700

Donald, you have some interesting variegated seedlings there.  Why don’t you try to cover them with something to keep them alive through the winter.  I put a row cover over delicate seedlings.  I use a seed blanket the Home Depot sells and hold it up with wire hoops.  Weigh the edges down with logs, rocks etc.  I think you have plenty of those.