Re: TB:Seedling 2K-83 (sib)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB:Seedling 2K-83 (sib)
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:42:55 -0700

I love it Randy.  I really gravitate toward those colors. That's a beauty.  I don't recall any irises in that color combination range right now. Are there any?
I know what Giraffe Kneehiz looks like.  But what does San Miguel look like?  Would you happen to have a photo of that one?
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9