Re: Red Beards-Twilight Blaze

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Red Beards-Twilight Blaze
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" redear@infinet.com
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:35:44 -0500

>Surprised you had no takes with Twilight Blaze.<

Colleen  as I said in the Post I had a take with a sibling of 99TA-05 with Twilight Blaze I was lazy and used "TB" instead of the full name.

This spring I could not figure out how to hold an umbrella and make crosses. I think my rain suit got too wet and shrank a few years ago. We never went more than 3 days with out rain for two months, and many times 5 or 6 days with rain every day.  Takes were hard to come by. Even so I just planted 600 seeds.

Mike Greenfield
redear@Infinet.com
SW Ohio Zone 5b

Twilight Blaze grows great here.