From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
To: <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 2:08 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] REB: seedling

This has rebloomed 5 times this year.  (two year clump)  Great branching and
bud count with no summer clumping.  The falls have a little frost damage on
them so they don't look quite as nice as they usually do.  This particular
stalk had been run over by one of our tractors but it managed to bloom
anyway.  It has horns in spring and on this final rebloom stalk but no horns
during summer.  Blue Suede Shoes X Tropical Delight.
Mike
expecting our first hard frost this weekend.

Linda Mann, I will post a "stalk" shot a little later if the flower is still
blooming :-)

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511