Re: Re: TB: Dime Spot update

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Dime Spot update
  • From: "Bonnie Rose" iris@syix.com
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 19:28:42 -0800

Hi..........I will share my story about iris, I am not saying that it is the best time to plant so please do not misunderstand me but I have planted in February more times then I want to remember and I get Spring bloom!!!.......almost 100%..........good luck to you........depending on the size of them they just might do great for you!!.......Bonnie in Ca. where it is getting cold