REB: Reiterate

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] REB: Reiterate
  • From: "Mary Swann-Young" <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 17:50:16 -0500
  • Seal-send-time: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 17:50:17 -0500

Reiterate (Nelson 88) has been taking up more and more space since 7/01 without even trying to bloom, until yesterday.  Three stalks (check out the weird foliage) on an overgrown clump.  Am wondering if this is one of those that won't bloom until it's overgrown.  If so, maybe she needs a date with Mesmerizer.

BTW, Bethany Claire has stalks up here, too (first time in fall).  I thought it was just because I divided and reset it in new ground. Jennifer Rebecca has a second stalk up.  Am getting the feeling that I'm seeing some of next spring's bloom now.  What's next?  Breakers?

Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5 (Z7 this year!)  29 fall bloomers so far.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada

Yahoo! Groups Links