REB:1812-19RE

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos]REB:1812-19RE
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 08:58:32 EST

There are 4 new seedlings in bloom this morning from this cross for a total of 22.  1812-19RE is the only one worthy of sharing.  The rest are just more variations on what you've already seen.

This one isn't as pretty as I thought it would be as I watched it in the bud.  It was a lovely clean clear blue.  Now that it's open most of the color has washed out.  But, I still find it to be the most unusual of the lot.  But then you think of the dominance of white.

1812-1RE has opened the first bloom on it's second stalk.  It is not bunched like the first stalk.  There are more that will bloom before the freeze.  I've a couple of other seedings showing color that I want to share . . . good or bad. Hope they make it before the freeze.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives