Re: Aussie Bred

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Aussie Bred
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <irisdude@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 00:15:37 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 00:15:38 -0700

Gorgeous Iris photos Collen...
Thank you!
Zip It Up is one of my new acquisitions.  Seeing it in bloom last year here in Arizona sold me on it.  Attached is a picture I took from one of the Tucson gardens that will be on tour this spring at the AIS Region 15 Trek.  The branching was superb, the growth was fantastic. The bloom is very nice.  I understand from the person I got the iris from that Grosvenor produces some fabulous irises.
Patrick Orr
Phoenix, AZ  Zone 9