Re: TB: Daughter of Stars

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Daughter of Stars
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <irisdude@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 13:36:39 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 13:36:39 -0700

Margie, is this rebloom?  DOS is a rebloomer, but I don't want to assume this shot is of the rebloom.

This is probably the absolute best photo of this flower that I have ever seen.  I took dozens of photos of DOS this past spring, and not one came out looking as good.

Patrick Orr
Phoenix, AZ  Zone 9
USA