Re: TB: Daughter of Stars

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Daughter of Stars
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 17:02:37 -0700

I've had DOS for 2 years now and it has not rebloomed for me.  But, that may explain why it is such a vigorous grower here.  I may move it to another location to see if it would rebloom in another area of my yard.
I've used it in some of my crosses this past spring.  I have high hopes for it's seedlings. :-)
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9