Re: Daughter of Stars

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Daughter of Stars
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 08:03:17 -0500

I haven't had it long enough to see it bloom yet, but DOS is growing
very well here in iris purgatory and my start came from a local club
member, who says it grows and blooms well for her.  It tried to send up
a late bloomstalk, which probably was killed this week.

Amazing to have found something this 'exotic' that grows well in both
Arizona, the US east coast, and the iris 'vale of despair'!  I assume it
does well in iris heaven (west coast).  It may be too early and late
here to escape early fall & late spring freezes - will keep my fingers

Seems like the only other iris we've identified that does that is

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links