Re: Mystery Blush

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Mystery Blush
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 09:44:29 -0500

It's from Gary Sides, a Tennessee hybridizer.  I bought it from Phil
Williams at Rockytop, but seems like I ran across it listed somewhere
else last year.  It is a pale pink, with a bit of a grayish tint
sometimes, not as bright a pink as some, but very nice form (nice to my
eye anyway).

It grows and increases well, so I expect it will be listed a lot of
places before long.

<I really like the pastel coloring on that iris Linda. Where did you
find   this beauty?      Margie V.      Oro Valley, AZ.    Zone 8/9  >

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links