Re: Re: NOID identification

  • Subject: Re: Re: [iris-photos] NOID identification
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" <neilm@charter.net>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 09:55:59 -0500

Brian, I can't help on specific identification, but from the looks of the flower, and a number of individual characteristics such as the white dart below the beard, I'd say you have a variety heavy to Schreiner orchid line of breeding.  You might compare this with AMETHYST FLAME in the HIPS "Quick Fix" list to see what I mean.  I'm not suggesting it is AMETHYST FLAME--it isn't.  It just is related.
Neil Mogensen  z 7 western NC mountains

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2434971/rand=354834973