Re: HYB: Golden Immortal x Rio 0334RE5

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: Golden Immortal x Rio 0334RE5
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:16:16 -0600

When it was going to get below 28 deg, I dug the seedlings that had stalks
started and potted them up in some pretty large pots.  I have a fairly large
area in the formal living room with south facing windows and I usually will
drag out some lights since Nov is pretty gloomy here.  I just took the pots
outside for better lighting conditions to take the pictures.

If the stalks are almost mature I'll bring in just the stalk.  But these
would never have made it.

Once they finish blooming those pots will either go back outside- a few are
going straight to compost- or if it gets too cold, into the garage.  Have to
have room inside when those Blyth irises arrive from Australia.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

(Believe me- I know this is crazy)

Care2 make the world greener!

Over 10 million children die from preventable or treatable diseases
every year. Urge Congress to act today: http://go.care2.com/childact

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps charities.