SPU: more photos

Wyoming Cowboy - Wickencamp 92
Brass Beauty - McCowan 91 I realy like this as the brown has a greenish sheen on it, just as brass does.
Universal Peace - Jenkins 91 This competes with Missouri Rainbows and Missouri Iron Ore to be my very favourite spuria iris. One of the last to bloom.

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills AUST
zone 8/9

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS