AIS Photo Contest

  • Subject: AIS Photo Contest
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 11:12:17 -0800

I applaud Kitty Loberg for the excellent job she did on both
administering the AIS 2006 Photo contest and the production of the web
pages on the Region 14 website showing the winners of the contest.

The results and pictures are also now up on the AIS website. the link
is listed under the "News-Announcements" section just under the picture
on the Home page.

Thanks Chris for getting this done.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA