Re: Re: Bewitchment - Linda, Francelle

  • Subject: Re: Re: Bewitchment - Linda, Francelle
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 22:20:37 -0700

Francelle, that is really GOOD to hear.  I had no idea just how lovely it was until I saw it in person. It's now on my wish list!

Linda, I hope you post a photo of it come spring for us and let us know how it's performing in your neck of the country. I hope it's a good grower for you too.

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.