RE: Re: Bewitchment

  • Subject: RE: Re: Bewitchment
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 21:35:58 -0700

That is certainly an exquisite iris.  I have several crosses with Fogbound that I will soon be planting.  Unfortunately I  will have to wait until 2008 to see them.  I only had one that took in 2005, Pond Lily X Fogbound.  From that I only got about a dozen seeds.  Those that germinated were weak, and I only have two healthy survivors that I hope will bloom next spring.  Both parents do very well here too.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9