Re: sdb-DD05-49a

  • Subject: Re: sdb-DD05-49a
  • From: "loictasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 08:21:21 -0000

hello Chuck

Right, now that's clear, thanks to take the time to teach dull-
witted...
It's always great to come accross a new concept, like G.I.R. I
mean, a concept turned into words, so everybody can jump one step
forward. Thanks a lot for helping so much!

So may be i should cross that DD05-49a with Forever Blue for the
rebloom, also with Sigh for the shape from Chubby Cheeks. Wish i had
Shy Violet too !
Then, mix the babies to get good Gaylight Independant Rebloom AND
good shape,which i'm after!

Concerning Forever Blue, i must say that i've overdone it a bit:
i've just seeded:

CAPTIVE SUN-Rc * x FOREVER BLUE-RE 11 SEEDS
CHUBBY CHEEKS-Rc x " 7 SEEDS
CRY BABY-RE x " 9 SEEDS
STAR OF AFRICA x " 8 SEEDS

FOREVER BLUE-RE x AZ-ZAP-RE 18 SEEDS
" x BREAKERS-RE 8 SEEDS
" x CAPTURED SPIRIT 33 SEEDS
" x ERAMOSA SKIES-Rc 17 SEEDS
" x EXPERIMENT-Rc 30 SEEDS
" x JAMES BOND-Rc 28 SEEDS
" x LOVE'S TUNE-Rc 3 SEEDS
" x MEZZA CARTUCCIA-Rc 5 SEEDS
" x ROMAN NOIR-Rc 23 SEEDS
" x STEP AHEAD-Rc 18 SEEDS
" x WESTAR 8 SEEDS

* Rc =RE carrier

I've also seeded:

SUMMMONED SPIRIT-Rc x CHARABIA-RE 19 SEEDS
" x SUNNY DISPOSITION-RE 35 SEEDS
" x REHASH-RE 50 SEEDS
WHISPERING SPIRITS-Rc x SUMMONED SPIRIT-Rc 34 SEEDS
BABY BOOM-RE x " 12 SEEDS

KLINGON PRINCESS-Rc x CRY BABY-RE 33 SEEDS
"EITJE"-Rc x KLIGON PRINCESS-Rc 30 SEEDS
BABY BOOM-re x " 30 SEEDS

TERRA VERDE-Rc x ZARBI-RE 31 SEEDS
" x WHAT AGAIN-RE 15 SEEDS
ZARBI-re x TERRA VERDE-Rc 22 SEEDS

MAGIC SHOW-Rc x RUBY ERUPTION-RE 17 SEEDS
TANTRUM-Rc x " 4 SEEDS
RUBY ERUPTION-RE x ZARBI-RE 22 SEEDS
" x DOUBLE BYTE-RE 40 SEEDS

LEPRECHAUN'S PURSE-Rc x ZARBI-RE 38 SEEDS

" x SUNNY DISPOSITION 37 SEEDS
" x DOUBLE BYTE-RE 39 SEEDS
CAMEO WINE-RE x LEPRECHAUN'S PURSE-Rc 26 SEEDS
GRAY POUPON x " 18 SEEDS

That was long to type!
These are the crosses involving your babies!
Don't scream...i know some are pointless, and even if they've been
seeded, i might not replant them all!
There are more than 500 pods seeded, so i will HAVE TO choose!

It would be nice, instead of working each one in ones corner, to
share precise information, in order to share the work, and come up
with a wider range of results to share.

Like a big team-work around the world!

That's it for now.
Talk to you soon
Loic

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "irischap" <irischapman@...>
wrote:

> I find that all the rebloomers in my Northern climate rebloom
as
> per the amount of daylight hours they need in the spring,. That is
the
> number of hours of sunlight in day is what triggers the rebloom.
they
> also ususally have just one period of rebloom with the SDBs
ususally
> reblooming only a few days before a frost kills the bloomstalk.
>
> Forever Blue and some of its seedlings don't depent on hours of
> sunlight , but rebloom whenever a rhizome reaches bloom size. The
> only plant that I have crossed FB to to get daylight independent
> rebloomers was What Again. One of the ancestors of FB was Shy
Violet
> with Sapphire Jewel as a grandpaent. Of note, Sigh was also in
> parentage of FB
>
> Chuck Chapman
>
> --- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "loictasquier" <tasquierloic@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hello chuck
> >

> > Could you please translate into vernacular English "Daylight
> > Independent rebloom AKA Forever Blue"...
> > Loic
> >

> > --- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, irischapman@ wrote:
> > >
> > > Watch this seedling closely as it has the approprriate
parentage
> > to give Daylight Independent rebloom AKA Forever Blue .
> > >
> > > Chuck Chapman

> > ___
> > > Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and
industry-
> > leading spam and email virus protection.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News