Re: 1814-6var (no rebloom yet)

  • Subject: Re: 1814-6var (no rebloom yet)
  • From: "Linda Hunt" <nakihee@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 19:24:56 -0600

Oh my...........in Love again!  Great colors......love the blending in the center!  Thanks for sending that lovely pic!
Linda in Lascassas.

On 11/17/06, Beth Adams <badams007@yahoo.com> wrote:

1814-6

I LOVE the tones on that one...  very rich

-Beth

Sponsored Link

Don't quit your job - take classes online and earn your degree in 1 year. Start Today

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News